This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
AttackIO App (hereinafter referred to as "Mobile App") is the exclusive property of M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd with its registered office at #303, 3rd Floor, Modern Profound Tech Park, White Field Road, Kondapur, Hyderabad, India - 500084
For this purpose, the term “Third Party / Third Parties” shall mean and include users and any parties other than M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd
AttackIO App allows users to surf, browse the Mobile App without registering. The term “we”, “us”, “our” shall M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd
You understand, agree and acknowledge that the online platform will feature various third parties. The Mobile App shall, however, take no responsibility in any manner for the content, descriptions and any information relating to such third parties which are made available on AttackIO App. You herein understand and agree that the Third Parties, users are independent professionals, and neither AttackIO App, M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd shall hold any responsibility, liability thereof in whatsoever manner
1. The online platform AttackIO App is only a mere facilitator of information, content, descriptions etc. relating to Third Parties
2. All such content, description relating to Third Parties are only displayed on the online platform AttackIO App
3. The online platform AttackIO App shall not endorse or advise or involve in whatsoever manner with regard to such content, description relating to such Third Parties including but not limited to any warranties
4. The online platform AttackIO App shall not in whatsoever manner resolve or mediate any dispute or disagreement between any Third Parties and users
5. The online platform AttackIO App shall not make any representation with regard any content, descriptions relating to the Third Parties
6. You understand, acknowledge and accept that the online platform AttackIO App, M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd shall not held liable in whatsoever manner for any but not limited to acts, actions, activities, commissions, omissions, misconduct, fraud or negligence of the Third Parties, users
(a) harass or advocate harassment of another person;
(b) involve the transmission of "junk mail”, "chain letters”, or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
(c) promote illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
(d) infringe upon or violates any third party's rights [including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity];
(e) promote an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them, providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices
(f) provide material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
(g) provide instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
(h) upload, share, transmit video, photographs, or images of another person (with a minor or an adult).
(i) to gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to AttackIO App or to account information or other areas of AttackIO App or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
(k) solicit gambling or engage in any gambling activity which We, in Our sole discretion, believe is or could be construed as being illegal;
(l) interfere with another user's use and enjoyment of AttackIO App or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
(m) harm minors in any way;
(n) infringe any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items including images, pictures, information, data;
(o) violate any law for the time being in force;
(p) spread, transmit, upload software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
(q) threaten the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
(r) to offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force.
(s)You shall not create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or any third parties including individuals, companies, entities, organisations etc.
PROHIBITED USE OF AttackIO App
1. You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of AttackIO App or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of AttackIO App or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through AttackIO App. We reserve our right to bar any such activity.
2. You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of AttackIO App or any other systems or networks connected to AttackIO App or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through AttackIO App, by hacking, password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
3. You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of AttackIO App or any network connected to AttackIO App nor breach the security or authentication measures on AttackIO App or any network connected to AttackIO App. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user of AttackIO App, or any other customer, including any account on AttackIO App not owned by You, to its source, or exploit AttackIO App or any service or information made available or offered by or through AttackIO App, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by AttackIO App
4. You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about us or the brand name used by us including the terms M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd, AttackIO App or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd, AttackIO App or otherwise tarnish or dilute any trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with the trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us. You agree that You will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of AttackIO App ‘s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to the Mobile App
5. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of AttackIO App or any transaction being conducted through AttackIO App, or with any other person’s use of AttackIO App
6. You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal, you send to us on or through the AttackIO App or any service offered on or through AttackIO App. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
8. You shall at all times ensure full compliance with the applicable provisions of the Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and as amended from time to time and also all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
9. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via AttackIO App
11. You understand that we have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on AttackIO App as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we shall (You hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
13. It is possible that other Users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit offensive or obscene materials on AttackIO Appand that You may be involuntarily exposed to such offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about you due to your use of AttackIO App and that the recipient may use such information to harass or injure you. We do not approve of such unauthorized uses, but by using AttackIO App . You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the use of any personal information that You publicly disclose or share with others on AttackIO App
14. AttackIO App shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of people, intentionally or unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).
CONTENTS POSTED ON THE MOBILE APP
PRIVILEGED SERVICES The Mobile App (AttackIO App) offers privileged services to its registered users and as part of the same AttackIO App shall provide advisories which shall be subject to industry recommendations and best practices. However, such advisories shall have to be understood and applied in a manner considering the applicability to your organisation. In no event shall AttackIO App, M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd assume any responsibility, liability in this regard. You shall be solely and exclusively responsible, liable for any decisions you make subject to such advisories issues by AttackIO App. You herein agree to indemnify and hold harmless AttackIO App, M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd in this regard. LIABILITY DUE TO INTERNET CONNECTIVITY & NETWORK ISSUES
AttackIO App, M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd shall hold no responsibility, liability for any actions, acts including but not limited to errors, transmission, activities and issues arising out of internet connectivity and any other network related issues.
1. You shall be obliged to provide accurate information and other details to us
2. You shall also adhere to the minimum age requirement i.e. 18 years as defined by the law of the land
3. You shall read all the policies, terms mentioned in AttackIO App
4. You shall not copy or use the information contained in AttackIO App
5. You shall be responsible for all and acts, actions, activities, commissions, omissions, fraud, negligence, misrepresentation etc. arising out of your account
6. You shall be responsible for ensuring reasonable security measures regarding your login credentials and in event shall AttackIO App, M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd be responsible or liable in this regard
7. You shall be responsible for any providing accurate, complete, true information while registering on AttackIO App . In no event shall M/s. Technologies Pvt Ltd, AttackIO App hold any liability, responsibility in whatsoever manner in this regard
8. You shall be able to do the following on signing up on AttackIO Appa. Bookmark your interests b. Update your profilec. Access the privileged services offered by AttackIO App ONLINE PAYMENT FACILITY Further, in no event shall AttackIO App, M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd assume any liability, responsibility with regard to any payment related issues arising out of the third-party payment gatewayIn no event shall AttackIO App , M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd permit any kind of hawala, multi-level marketing, pyramid schemes, gambling or nay other activity prohibited by law through the online payment option provided thereof by AttackIO App. In furtherance, the terms and conditions of such third-party payment facility shall also be applicable for all online payments facilitated through AttackIO App . AttackIO App , M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd and such third-party payment facilities are independent professionals and no employee- employer relationship exists between them.
ONLINE PAYMENT In order to facilitate payments, the platform AttackIO App offers an online payment gateway facility that will facilitate You to make payments using net banking, made available to the users from time to time, subject to
Your complete acceptance and adherence to the terms and conditions hereof as well as the terms and conditions of the payment gateway service provider/s.Further:
2. You understand, accept and agree that the payment facility provided by AttackIO App is neither a banking nor financial service but is merely a facilitator providing an electronic, automated online electronic payment, collection and remittance facility for the Transactions made using the existing authorized banking infrastructure
3. AttackIO App reserves the right to impose limits on the number of Transactions or amount which we may receive from on an individual Valid Bank Account and such other infrastructure or any other financial instrument directly or indirectly through payment aggregator or through any such facility authorized by Reserve Bank of India to provide enabling support facility for collection and remittance of payment or by an individual User during any time period, and reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions exceeding such limit.
4. AttackIO App reserves the right to refuse to process Transactions by Users with a prior history of questionable charges including without limitation breach of any agreements by User with AttackIO App or breach / violation of any law or any charges imposed by Issuing Bank or breach of any policy.
5. In the event, AttackIO App is not satisfied with the creditability of the User, it will have the right to reject the receipt of / Users
6. AttackIO App may delay notifying the payment confirmation, if the payment gateway deems suspicious. In addition, AttackIO App ay not payment service at the request of law enforcement officials or in the event the user is engaged in any form of illegal activity.
7. The user acknowledges that AttackIO App will not be liable for any damages, interests or claims etc. resulting from not processing a Transaction or any delay in processing a Transaction which is beyond control of AttackIO App
AttackIO App and all the services, included on or otherwise made available to You thereof are provided on “as is” and “as available” basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, AttackIO App does not warrant that: -i. AttackIO App shall be constantly available, or available at all; or the information on AttackIO App is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.ii. AttackIO App does not warrant that the Mobile App; information, Content, Images, Descriptions (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You thereof, their servers; or electronic communication sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components.Nothing on AttackIO App constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind.We disclaim any damages, liabilities, loss, claims including ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT or CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND IN CONNECTION OR ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE MOBILE APP.You will be required to enter valid credentials through either your Apple or Google or LinkedIn Accounts and your name, phone number and email id will be collected from the above, while registering on AttackIO App. By registering your phone number, email with us, you consent to be contacted by us via phone calls and / or SMS notifications and/ or email, in case of any updates.
Neither AttackIO App nor M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd shall be responsible for any failure to perform any services due to causes beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, and riot, acts of civil or military authorities, fire, floods or accident(s), pandemic & emergency situations etc.
APPLICABLE LAW / JURISDICTION
AttackIO App does not ensure that the content including description, data and information thereof is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free and assumes no liability in this regard. AttackIO App may include inaccuracies and typographical errors. Changes and improvements are periodically made to the site and the information therein. We do not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the completeness, or usefulness of any information, content, images etc. Information received via AttackIO App should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions.
LIABILITY OUR LIABILITY
We shall be liable for any technical and relative issue with regard to AttackIO App. However, we shall hold no liability for unforeseen circumstances, force majeure events and situations beyond our control
THIRD PARTY LIABILITY
The Third Party shall be solely and exclusively liable for any and all issues arising out of third-party API’s, plugins, integrations connected to the platform AttackIO App. In no event shall AttackIO App, M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd hold any liability for third-party issues or failure
USER LIABILITY · You shall be liable for all and all information provided by you upon registering through AttackIO App· You shall be liable for any gain or loss arising out of the suggestions generated by the platform AttackIO App and in no event shall AttackIO App ,
M/s. Vatins Technologies Pvt Ltd hold any liability in this regard